Current affairs july 2019, Most Important Current affairs for RRB NTPC 2019 Download PDF. As we all know current affairs is an Important section for competitive exams so we can’t avoid this section. We are trying to give your best effort for General Awareness GK section. We have started monthly based current affairs 2019 especially for upcoming competitive exam RRB NTPC 2019. We hope this will very helpful for your upcoming exams. Have a look current affairs july 2019.
1. Harela festival celebrates in which state?
2. When celebrated world hepatitis day?
3. Hepatitis disease is caused by?
4. A prime minister to remember memories of a military chief book written by?
Admiral Sushil Kumar
5. When celebrated world population day?
6. Head of national cricket academy by BCCI?
7. Garuda-VI practice was done between which two countries?
France & India
8. Who got sangeet kalanidhi award 2019
9. When celebrated international tiger day?
10. Which firm acquired co-working firm innov8?
11. How many tigers in india as per tiger estimation report?
12. Which indian state has highest tigers?
Madhya pradesh has the highest number of tigers (526)
13. New Prime Minister of Britain?
Boris Johnson (24 July 2019)
14. Whispers of time written by?
Dr Krishna Saksena
15. Which Indian city is recently declared as a World Heritage City?
16. When celebrated World Heritage day?
17. Durand cup 2019 host by which state?
18. kargil untold stories from the war written by?
Rachna Bisht Rawat
19. Which country launched underwater military museum?
20. Capital of Jordan?
21. Where celebrate athi varadar festival?
Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
22. Which country host first international security alliance?
23. Sheila dikshit how many times become chief minister of delhi?
Died: 20 July 2019
24. Sheila dikshit was sworn in as Governor?
25. Who was the second woman chief minister of Delhi?
26. Who was the first woman chief minister of Delhi?
27. When celebrate kargil day?
28. Full form of BCCI?
Board of Control for Cricket in India
29. Indian athlete Hima Das also known as?
30. When did Chandrayaan 2 launched?
22 July 2019
31. Chandrayaan 2 launched from which place
Satish Dhawan Space Centre in Sriharikota, Andhra Pradesh
32. Chandrayaan 2 launched with the of help of?
33. How many parts of chandrayaan mission 2?
34. Name of Lander in chandrayaan mission 2?
35. Name of Rover in chandrayaan mission 2?
36. What is position of india’s in Global innovation index 2019?
37. Which country on the first position in Global Innovation index 2019?
38. Bonalu festival celebrated in which state?
39. First commercial rocket Hyperbola-1 launched by?
iSpace (Chinese company)
40. Jaipal reddy belongs to which political party?
Indian National Congress
He was the Member of Parliament in the Lok Sabha of India
Died: 28 July 2019
41. When USA celebrate Independence Day?
42. Which country host world wrestling championship 2019?
43. When celebrated world youth skill day?
44. First UIDAI aadhaar seva kendra operational in which city?
Delhi and Vijayawada
45. Indo pak relations beyond pulwama and balakot book written by?
Dr U.V. Singh
46. Trinetra technology associated with which?
47. Kharchi puja festival celebrates in which state?
48. Which company launched the first electric suv cars in india?
49. Which motor company launched India’s first ethanol based motorcycle?
TVS Motor Company
50. When celebrated Indian GST day?