Current affairs august 2019, Most Important Current affairs for RRB NTPC 2019 Download PDF. As we all know current affairs is an Important section for competitive exams so we can’t avoid this section. We are trying to give your best effort for General Awareness GK section. We have started monthly based current affairs 2019 especially for upcoming competitive exam RRB NTPC 2019. We hope this will very helpful for your upcoming exams. Have a look current affairs august 2019.
1. Operation number plate launched by?
Railway Protection Force (RPF)
2. Who got Bharat Ratna honour in August 2019?
Former President Pranab Mukherjee
3. Who was Dr. Jagannath mishra?
Former Chief Minister of Bihar
Died: 19 August 2019
4. G7 countries?
France, United States, Japan, Italy, Canada, Germany & United Kingdom
5. First woman chief minister of Delhi?
Died: 6 August 2019
6. When celebrated national sports day?
7. When was Dhyan Chand (Indian hockey player) born?
29 August 1905
8. The diary of Manu Gandhi book is written by?
Prahlad Singh Patel
9. First women chief minister of Delhi and former external affairs minister who passed away recently?
Died: 6 August 2019
10. How many years India got independence in 2019?
India celebrated its 73rd Independence Day in 15 august 2019
11. Where is located palani temple?
‘Panchamirtham’ of Palani temple gets GI tag
12. Who was arrested by CBI in relation to the INX Media corruption case?
13. When is world photography day celebrated?
14. How many union territories will be divided from Jammu and Kashmir?
2 (Jammu and Kashmir & Ladakh)
15. Currently how many union territories in India?
Nine union territories
16. Who became first women flight commander in India?
17. Which Indian state start mukhya mantri krishi aashirwad yojna?
18. Who was the Mohammed Zahur Khayyam?
Indian musical composer
Died: 19 August 2019
19. India’s first private space museum opened in which Indian state?
20. When celebrated sadbhawna diwas?
21. When was born former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi?
20 August 1944
22. Abdalla hamdok become the prime minister of which country?
23. First central institute of chemical engineering and technology will be set up in which state?
24. When was born Mother Teresa?
26 August 1910
25. Komalika bari associated with which sport?
26. Shree devi girls women superstar book written by?
27. When celebrated international Youth day?
28. When celebrated national Youth day?
29. Which Union territory announced free electricity up to 200 unit?
30. What was the theme of international youth day 2019?
31. Who was Babulal Gaur?
Former Chief Minister of Madhya pradesh
Died: 21 August 2019
32. Who became the first Indian to win world title in motorsports?
Aishwarya Pissay (Indian motorcycle racer)
33. Kandangi saree get GI tag associated to which state?
34. The Kashmir untold story declassified book written by?
Iqbal Chand Malhotra & Maroof Raza
35. Which bank became the first to start negative interest rate?
36. Jyske Bank associated with which country?
Jyske Bank is the third largest Danish bank
37. Where held 45th G7 shikhar sammelan?
38. Which stadium name change to arun jetly cricket stadium?
Feroz Shah Kotla
39. Arun jaitley belong to which political party?
Bharatiya Janata Party
Arun jaitley (Died: 24 August 2019)
40. Andhere se ujale ki aur book written by?
41. Which team won the Durand cup 2019?
Gokulam Kerala FC
42. Shiksha my experiment as an education minister book written by?
Manish Sisodia (Deputy Chief Minister of Delhi)
43. Ghaznavi missile associated with which country?
44. When celebrated world tribal day?
45. Which country confers the King Hamad Order of the Renaissance to PM Modi?
46. Who is the king of Bahrain?
Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa
47. Amazon has opened its largest campus in which city of India?
48. Who got UAE highest civilian order of zayed award recently?
PM Narendra Modi
49. ’10 hafte, 10 baje, 10 minute’ every Sunday campaign against dengue started by which state?
50. Who got Rajiv Gandhi khel ratna award in 2019?
Deepa Malik and Bajrang Punia