Current affairs june 2019, Most Important Current affairs for RRB NTPC 2019 Download PDF. As we all know current affairs is an Important section for competitive exams so we can’t avoid this section. We are trying to give your best effort for General Awareness GK section. We have started monthly based current affairs 2019 especially for upcoming competitive exam RRB NTPC 2019. We hope this will very helpful for your upcoming exams. Have a look current affairs june 2019.
1. Aroma Mission started by which Indian state?
2. Feni Bridge belongs to which Indian state?
3. Feni Bridge also known as?
4. One Citizen One Tree Campaign started by which Indian state?
5. My life my mission is the autobiography of?
6. When we celebrate telangana day?
7. Famous badminton player Lee Chong Wei announced retirement belong to which country?
8. Which Indian state launched Pink Sarathi?
9. Kheer Bhawani Mela festival celebrated in which indian state?
Jammu and Kashmir
10. Indian sport player joshna chinappa belong to which sport?
11. Orchha belongs to which Indian state?
12. World blood donor day is observed on?
13. What was the theme of world blood donor day 2019?
Safe blood for all
14. When celebrated world bicycle day?
15. What is the rank of India in Global Peace Index 2019?
16. Which is the first country in Global Peace Index 2019?
17. What is Facebook cryptocurrency called?
18. The Cricket World Cup The Indian Challenge book written by?
19. When celebrated world ocean day?
20. What was the theme of ocean day 2019?
Gender and the Ocean
21. One Family One Job scheme started by?
22. Where held ambubachi mela 2019?
Ambubachi Mela is the most important festival of the Kamakhya Temple of Guwahati.
23. When celebrated world environment day?
24. India’s first Dinosaur museum inaugurated in?
25. Director of Intelligence Bureau?
26. World Milk Day celebrated on?
27. When celebrated International yoga day?
28. What was the theme of 5th International yoga day 2019?
Yoga for Climate Action
29. Whose autobiography is “The Test of My Life”?
30. Which Indian automobile company wins Gold award in south africa?