SSC MTS 2017 Exam Date and Syllabus
Most Important General Knowledge Questions with Answers for SSC MTS 2017 Part 3
In this video we will learn most important GK General knowledge questions with answers which is already came in previous SSC CGL, SSC CHSL & SSC MTS Exams. There is lots of possibility of these questions if you want to really qualified this SSC MTS 2017 exam so watch all parts of given play List
1. Who is the father of Nuclear Chemistry?
Ans. Otto Hahn
2. Whose birthday is celebrated as ‘Sadhbhavna Divas’?
Ans. Rajiv Gandhi
3. Who is the author of the book, “Poverty and UnBritish rule in India”?
Ans. Dadabhai Naoroji
4. In India, who formulates Fiscal policy?
Ans. Ministry of Finance
5. Fundamental Duties’ mentioned in Indian Constitution, have been borrowed from the constitution of?
6. Panama, connects which of the two continents?
Ans. North America and South America
7. What is the India’s ranking in Ease of doing business list 2016?
8. Liquidity Preference Theory’ was propounded by?
Ans. John Maynard Keynes
9. Entertainment tax imposed by?
Ans. State governments
10. Which language was the state language during Sultanate period?