SSC MTS 2017 Exam Date and Syllabus
Most Important General Knowledge Questions with Answers for SSC MTS 2017 Part 16
In this video we will learn most important GK General knowledge questions with answers which is already came in previous SSC CGL, SSC CHSL & SSC MTS Exams. There is lots of possibility of these questions if you want to really qualified this SSC MTS 2017 exam so watch all parts of given play List
1. Which is the largest organ in human body?
2. Which is the biggest planet in the solar system?
3. Penicillin discovered by?
Ans. Alexander Fleming
4. Which alloy is used for making magnets?
5. The element required for solar energy conversion is?
6. What is the chemical symbol for the element oxygen?
7. National science day?
Ans. 28 February
8. Which type of mirror is used in rear view mirrors of vehicles?
9. Scurvy is the disease caused due to the deficiency of?
Ans. Vitamin C
10. Normal human body temperature is?
Ans. 37 degrees Celsius / 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit