Current affairs may 2019, Most Important Current affairs for RRB NTPC 2019 Download PDF. As we all know current affairs is an Important section for competitive exams so we can’t avoid this section. We are trying to give your best effort for General Awareness GK section. We have started monthly based current affairs 2019 especially for upcoming competitive exam RRB NTPC 2019. We hope this will very helpful for your upcoming exams. Have a look current affairs may 2019.
1. When celebrated international nurses day?
2. Author of coming round the mountain?
3. The United Nations held 2020 Ocean Conference in which city?
4. Who is Yogesh Chander Deveshwar?
Indian businessman, He was the chairman of ITC Limited
Died: 11 May 2019, Gurugram
Born: 4 February 1947, Lahore, Pakistan
5. Alfa X bullet train belongs to which country?
Maximum Speed: 400 km/h
6. Thrissur Pooram festival belong to which indian state?
7. Which company started recurring payments service?
8. Parent company of Paytm?
9. Founder of Paytm?
Vijay Shekhar Sharma
10. Full form of VVPAT?
Voter Verifiable Paper Audit Trail
11. Who won the VIVO IPL 2019?
12. Winner of Football of the Year 2019?
13. When celebrate Labour Day?
14. India with which country did varun 2019 nausena abhyas?
15. Which country host Cannes Film Festival?
16. Which company launched first UPI bahi khata?
17. Which author got Nine Dot Prize 2019?
18. Who got man booker puraskar 2019?
19. When celebrated World No-Tobacco day?
20. When celebrated World Thyroid day?
21. In Our Mad and Furious City written by?
22. When Nepal celebrate Independence Day?
23. Apurvi Chandela belongs to which sport?
24. Which country launched Shaheen 2?
25. When celebrated international Tuna day?
26. When celebrated Gujarat day?
27. When established Gujarat?
1 May 1960
28. When celebrated Maharashtra day?
29. When established Maharashtra?
1 May 1960
30. Which Indian Scientist honored with the highest civilian honor of France?
A S Kiran Kumar
31. When celebrated world red cross day?
32. Who will be first head of DCA (Defence Cyber Agency)?
33. What is the theme of world Red Cross day 2019?
34. Who inaugurates Young Scientist Programme (Yuvika-2019)?
35. When celebrate World press freedom day?