Do you want to keep secure your PDF file? In this post, we will learn how to add password to PDF files using Photoshop.
If you want to keep secure your data and PDF file then you need to just add a password in PDF and its easy to use by the way you can added password from everywhere like if you want to make PDF using win word then you can also add password there and if you want to make secure PDF using Photoshop then you can add password there too.
You need to follow these simple steps as given below to add password to PDF using photoshop:-
1. Simply, first of all, you need to open your PDF file in photoshop
2. Save as your PDF with.PDF format
3. There is an option “Security” select this option
4. Checked “Required a password to open the document”
5. Add Document open password
6. Click on Save PDF
If you really like this post and it was helpful to you so don’t forget to subscribe our blog to get more posts and information like this.
Subscribe our YouTube channel to get more videos like this.
And also like, comment & share with your friends and social network.