Current affairs february 2019, Most Important Current affairs for RRB NTPC 2019 Download PDF. As we all know current affairs is an Important section for competitive exams so we can’t avoid this section. We are trying to give your best effort for General Awareness GK section. We have started monthly based current affairs 2019 especially for upcoming competitive exam RRB NTPC 2019. We hope this will very helpful for your upcoming exams. Have a look current affairs february 2019
1. World cancer day 2019 theme?
I Am and I Will
2. When is world cancer day celebrated?
3. Current director of CBI?
Rishi Kumar Shukla (2 February 2019)
4. First director of CBI?
D. P. Kohli (1 April 1963)
5. Director General of NCC?
Rajeev Chopra (31 January 2019)
6. Full form NCC?
National Cadet Corps
7. Who has become the Indian Air Force first woman flight engineer?
8. When celebrated national science day?
9. When started national science day?
10. When celebrated international science day?
11. Recently which state start KALIA Scholarship Scheme?
12. Full form of KALIA?
Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation
13. Ruchira Kamboj become Indian ambassador in which country?
14. Who is Jimmy Carter?
39th U.S. President
Won the Grammy Award 2019 for “Faith: A Journey For All”
15. First female winner of MRF challenge series?
16. Where held krishi kumbh 2019?
17. Where is established 1st Mega Aqua Food Park?
18. Where is held 79th session Indian history congress 2019?
19. Who became new ambassador of India to Maldives?
Shri Sunjay Sudhir
20. Where is held Kala Ghoda Kala Festival in 2019?
Mumbai (2nd February to 10th February)
21. Which Indian state start Jiban Sampark Yojana?
22. Current CEO of Corporation Bank?
P. V. Bharathi
23. Which country start Petro Crypto Currency?
24. When celebrated International Radio Day?
25. India’s 1st Online Radio Station Launched?
26. Sanjiv Ranjan becomes the new ambassador of which country?
27. Who won seattle open squash tournament 2019?
28. When celebrated international mother tongue day?
29. Who has returned padma shri award 2019?
Aribam Shyam Sharma
30. Where is held ASEAN-India Youth Summit?
31. Which country became the 30th member of NATO in 2019?
32. Full form of NATO?
North Atlantic Treaty Organization
33. Which Indian state start Asmita Yojana?
34. Where held International Desert festival?
35. Where Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurates PETROTECH 2019?
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
36. Which two countries started new currency aber?
UAE and Saudi Arabia
37. Who was Namvar Singh?
Indian literary Critic (Died: 19 February 2019)
38. Where is held first time international kala mela in India?
39. Where held 33rd Surajkund International Mela 2019?
40. Where is Tezu Airport?
Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the upgraded airport on 9 February 2019