RRB NTPC (Non-Technical Popular Category) 2019 GK Questions with Answers, This is part 4 of RRB NTPC 2019 GK and Railway GK, Read all most important GK General Knowledge Questions with answers for RRB NTPC 2019.
Almost questions taken from previous rrb group d exams and previous rrb ntpc exams. As we know rrb mostly used repeated questions in the exams so we have to focus just on the previous exams. IF we focus on the previous exam then our 70 % preparation is done.
1. South Railway headquarters situated at?
2. How many players in POLO?
3. When first rail started in the world?
4. X-Ray invented by?
Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen
5. Nyaya Sutra Book was written by?
6. Study of dreams called?
7. What is the Full form of JPEG?
Joint Photographic Experts Group
8. Longest railway bridge in India?
9. Which vitamin is provided by Sun Rays?
10. What is the minimum age for the governor?
11. What is PH value of milk?
Between 6.7 and 6.5
12. Ghadar party founded by?
13. Full form of FTP?
File Transfer Protocol
14. Who wrote Nagananda?
15. How many Rajya Sabha Seats for Maharashtra?
16. Mahmud was Sultan of which place?
17. What is the Chemical formula of blue vitriol?
18. Electron was discovered by?
J. J. Thomson
19. When Electron was discovered?
20. Shree nagar is situated on the bank of river?
Download PDF for rrb ntpc 2019 gk questions with answers part 4